Diploma cake with strawberries and pineapple
Put the gelatin soaked in 200 ml of water in a small saucepan.
Add the finely chopped orange peel.
Mix and leave to soak for 10 minutes, then add 1 cup of milk and sugar. We also add eggs. We put the pan on the steam bath to boil until it becomes like a sarlota.
We must be careful not to stick with the target continuously so that it does not stick. Let the sarlota cool.
We prepare whipped cream. We put the milk and the 5 sachets of Dr. Oetker cream. Mix well. I also added 3 sachets of whipping cream. After the sarolota has cooled, we mix it with whipped cream, but we are careful not to forget to stop the whipped cream and to decorate the cake.
We incorporate the pineapple.
We put a slice of countertop on the bottom of the form with a detachable ring, we put the biscuits on the edge. The mixture of whipped cream with whipped cream is divided into 2.
We put the first part, we put the cut strawberries, we put the second part of the countertop, we put the cream mixture with the sarlota again.
We put it in the fridge until the 2nd day or at least 2 hours, after which we remove the ring and the cake.
On top we put whipped cream, garnish with strawberries and jellies.
Diploma cake with strawberries - the classic recipe
Classic Diploma cake recipe with biscuits and fruits. Unbaked cake. How to make egg cream. You can use fresh fruit or compote.
The Diplomat cake is one of my favorites, because it is delicious, cool and especially because it is so easy to make.
I usually make it with compote pineapple or fresh fruit: kiwi, tangerines and a few raisins soaked in rum. This time, spring being the time for strawberries, I thought I couldn't go wrong with the combination of vanilla cream and flavored strawberries.
Over the top layer of fruit, to prevent them from drying out and oxidizing, I used a sachet of red jelly cake like this. It is not mandatory to use it, but especially if you make a big cake, which you keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, it looks better with that layer of jelly on top.
Diploma cake recipe
My dear ones, here we are at the turn of the year, which is why I share this diploma cake recipe.
In contrast to the alternative the other with a diplomat cake, now I used cocoa biscuits, syrups with orange juice and cream with lots of fruit.
It is the kind of sweet or fresh dessert, easy to prepare and to the liking of many.
Sure, everyone has their own diplomat cake recipe, but if you keep an eye out, you can find mine below.
This time I chose to use some exotic fruits, I really like the passion fruit, but also mango.
Until then, I thank you for being with me this year, for all the appreciations and good thoughts and I am waiting for you on the blog in 2021, with new recipes and beautiful surprises!
Happy Birthday friends!
Preparation time: 30 min Nr. servings: 10-12 Complexity: medium
- 400 gr biscuits with cocoa
- juice from 1 orange
- 5 yolks
- a pinch of salt
- 6 lg sweetener / sugar
- the juice of an orange
- 10 gr gelatin (I recommend gelatin sheets)
- 100 ml of cold water
- 1 kg of sour cream, over 30%
- 80 gr sweetener / powdered sugar (if you like it very sweet, supplement to taste)
- passion fruit
- the fruit of the dragon
- cherries (frozen)
- 400 ml fresh
- 2 lg sweetener / powdered sugar
- 1 vrf lgta rom
- a few frozen raspberry berries
- chocolate flakes
Method of preparation:
In 100 ml of cold water, the gelatin sheets are hydrated.
In a bowl, put 5 egg yolks, a pinch of salt and a sweetener or sugar. Stir vigorously, then add the orange juice. Mix gently with a whisk, then transfer the composition completely to a steamer. Mix until a lightly bound composition is obtained, it is important that the yolks are heat treated.
In the hot composition, add hydrated gelatin and mix until it melts. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, clean and cut the fruit into cubes. You can use fruit as you like.
But be careful, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, used raw will inhibit the properties of gelatin, and the cream will not harden. If you still want to use these fruits, I recommend using canned food.
Beat the sour cream with a mixer, then when it becomes fluffy, add the sweetener or powdered sugar and mix a little more. Add the egg composition, tempered, mixing lightly until incorporated and becomes homogeneous.
Add the diced fruits (if you use very juicy fruits, you can let them drain before), then mix gently with a spatula to distribute evenly.
In a baking dish with a detachable ring, place a border of biscuits, lightly syrup with orange juice. In the middle is placed a base also of biscuits. Pour the cream gently and carefully, leveling gently with a spatula.
Refrigerate until the next day.
Garnish with whipped cream and frozen raspberry beans and chocolate flakes. It can also be decorated with fresh fruit, according to everyone's taste.
Ingredients for garnish
1. Dissolve the gelatin sachets in 3-4 tablespoons of orange juice or canned pineapple syrup, as desired.
2. Put the yolks with 150 g of sugar in a saucepan over low heat and mix, then add the milk and flour. Stir constantly to avoid lumps or sticking. Keep the cream on the fire until it thickens, then set it aside to cool (
3. When the cream has cooled, add the slightly heated gelatin to the microwave (be careful, don't burn it!) And mix well. Beat 500 ml well whipped cream with 50 g of sugar and incorporate it into the yolk cream. Prepare the cake tray, arranging the biscuits given through the canned pineapple syrup all around and on the bottom of the tray, as evenly as possible, then cut the fruit into cubes.
4. Assemble the graduated cake as follows: place a layer of cream over the layer of biscuits, a row of fruit mix, followed by other layers of cream and fruit, the last being a layer of cream. Refrigerate the cake for 5-6 hours or overnight, and when the cream has hardened, whip the cream with 50 g of sugar and garnish the cake.
- other traditional Romanian recipes
- other recipes by desserts without baking
Diploma cake with pineapple and oranges
Diplomat cake - a fine, fragrant and extremely tasty dessert! A cake recommended for those who love whipped cream, yam, yam!
Diploma cake with pineapple and oranges. Diploma cake recipe. Recipe cake.
Recipes and preparation – White top , Diploma cream
1. Cut the top into two equal sheets. Pineapple syrup is mixed with sugar and orange juice.
2. Cut the pineapple into cubes. Peel an orange, grate it and slice each skin into cubes.
3. Diploma cream mix with the fruit.
4. In the form in which we baked the top, we put a food foil. Place the first sheet on the counter and syrup.
5. Pour diplomat cream and stretches evenly.
6. Place the second sheet of Countertops and syrup.
7. Press lightly with your palm, cover the form with cling film and place in the cold for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
8. Carefully remove from the pan and place on a plate.
Decorate with whipped cream , melted chocolate, pineapple, orange slices and raspberry -see photo.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Dobos cake without baking
Dobos cake without baking, a quick and easy recipe for a fine dessert. This Dobos cake without baking is a cake with biscuits and cream of the famous Dobos cake. Even those little caramelized tablets are not forgotten. These are made from biscuits instead of countertops like the original Dobos cake.